In 2016-2017 WHBs are creating their third night-time outdoor water ballet season at Parnell Baths in Feb 2017 titled Sea Change, part of Auckland Fringe Festival. With Auckland-regional reach, wide local participation and feel-good national coverage, both 2011 & 2013 seasons won Auckland Fringe Festival’s People’s Choice Awards, and were media feel-good, sold-out hits of the summer.
We are currently seeking sponsorship for this season, click the image below to download the full Partnership Proposal (PDF):
- The Wet Hot Beauties are an entertainment fixture for Parnell and for Auckland, a creative community of 500 with 100 involved in this annual summer festival season.
- We are vintage-inspired with modern inclusivity, feminine, fun, authentic and popular.
- We value empowering women, body positivity, authenticity, women’s wellbeing, community, courage and innovation.
- WHBs are both an art and leisure activity, focused on participation for all in a fun summertime event, professionally-led and community focussed.
- Wet Hot Beauties is where ordinary everyday people transform into the extraordinary.
We would love to partner with you to help us create a truly theatrical, breathtaking show for our audience – and help you create feel-good, highly shareable content in the lead up to Christmas and across the Summer season.
- We are seeking a sole Naming Rights sponsor, or up to 4 shared partnerships, ensuring the high quality attention and love the WHB experience ensures.
In return, your organisation connects with a popular active community, with wide-ranging audiences, arts/leisure participation on a large scale that is community minded and all inclusive, with national tv/magazine/online coverage, will be the media’s feel-good sold-out hit of the summer.
Contact Co-Producers Pip Hall & Judy Dale and email